Cleanme is company set up by a passionate group of people who have over 10 years experience in various areas of property maintenance. Cleanme is a family owned business which takes pride in the work we conduct. Our aim is to provide cleaning solutions to our clients with the same stringent methodology and processes we would use and adopt on our own home front. We have kept our business model simple with no frills attached.
Our company goal is to provide businesses, organisations and homes with a clean and healthy environment while building a national customer base. Indirectly, we also contribute to the NZ economy as clean workplaces and homes directly equate to a healthy family and productive workplaces.
Quality Assurance Systems
Meeting customer standards and expectations are our top-most priority because we don’t believe in making empty promises which we cannot keep or deliver. To maintain quality standards
- We conduct on the spot surprise checks.
- Audits of cleaning services with clients.
- Our service managers will be on your site working with the franchisees until they are confident they have completely understood your specific requirements.
- We prepare checklists of all areas to be cleaned and these are placed strategically. These have to be filed and are a mandatory requirement by all franchisees. They are kept as a cleaning record.
- Client communication books are provided at each site which enables our clients to have direct contact with the cleaners regarding anything.
- We carry out client surveys to find out how we are doing and the areas we can improve on.
- Lastly, we maintain close-knit client relationships through regular visits by our head office team to ensure you are completely satisfied with our services. This also provides an excellent opportunity for us to learn about your needs and concerns.
At Cleanme we source all our cleaning equipment and chemicals locally, our partners are NZ owned companies which have been providing innovative cleaning solutions to the market with a number of years of experience. We have a national preferred client agreement in place with our partners.
This enables us to source environmentally friendly cleaning products. These cleaning solutions are not only easy on the environment, but also cost effective, which enables us to pass these savings to our clients.
We take the security of our clients very seriously. Entrusting another company with access to your premises can be daunting and therefore all our franchisees and personnel are police checked. Our security and screening processes ensure our clients can entrust us with access to their premises with complete confidence.
- Cleanme holds $5 million of public liability insurance.
- All our franchisees wear Cleanme branded uniforms.
- Cleanme franchisees use branded, sign written, vehicles.
- All our staff need to go through Ministry of Justice and Police background checks.
No Long Term Contracts
Customers have the right to choose what is best for them. To lock clients in lengthy contracts is not the Cleanme way. Rather, our quality service is what we believe is our winning formula.
At Cleanme we firmly believe we have to be environmentally responsible in our practices to support the NZ pure and clean brand but also to do our bit for future generations.
- All our staff go through a training programme where we highlight our environment policy.
- Our staff learn the right formulation of cleaning chemicals which in turn reduces excessive chemical use.
- We source and use cleaning products which are not harsh to use on surfaces.
- Good micro-fibre cloths can clean better by absorbing or lifting more dirt, resulting in less chemicals used, which is better for the environment.
- Our franchisees carry the material safety data sheets for all chemicals used which can be presented to our clients at any time.
- To provide a healthy and safe environment to all our stakeholders.
- To contribute indirectly to the NZ economy by providing clean workplaces and homes.
- Be the best in the NZ cleaning market.
- Deliver high quality service.
- Build a national customer base.
- Competitive yet quality focused.
- Have locally owned and operated franchises.
- Environmental friendly.